CP ADVISORS NEW YORK MILAN

‹ Back to list
CP Advisors advised Dante Bigi Srl on the acquisition of 51% ownership of Gruppo Alival

Ponte Buggianese, Italy – 12-06-2013

CP Advisors advised Dante Bigi Srl on the acquisition of 51% ownership of Gruppo Alival

Gruppo Alival is the third largest producer and marketer of mozzarella cheese products in Italy with 2013 revenues of Eur. 175 million. Gruppo Alival operates through 9 productions plants located in Italy and Poland and its portfolio products includes a wide range of mozzarella cheese, pecorino, ricotta and butter products. Gruppo Alival sells its products to the major retail chains in Italy and Europe under its well know brands, including Alival, Mandara, Fattorie del Sole, Trep, Caseificio dell’Amiata and Tinis.

CP Advisors acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Dante Bigi S.r.l. on the acquisition of 51% ownership of Gruppo Alival. The transaction  envisioned the acquisition of the remaining 49% shareholding in 2014. The overall valuation of Gruppo Alival is of approximately Eur. 75 million.
 


‹ Back to list